 Announcements / BimP™ / 35
    BimPCast 16 - Short but SWEET —Steven Combs
   This is a real short show that simply serves to update listeners about the next full-size show. This post also serves as a test of the new iTunes 6.0 video support. Listen to the audio file to learn more about this feature and my plans. I also have (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.announce.bimp)

        Re: BimPCast 16 - Short but SWEET —Joe Meno
   (...) You DO?!???:-) Joe Meno Editor/publisher, BrickJournal (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.general)