 Announcements / BimP™ / 31
30  |  32
Subject:
BimPCast 13 - BrickFest Edition - LEGO Presentation
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Sun, 14 Aug 2005 02:03:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Nikki and I take a break this evening and share with you a presentation from
BrickFest presented by our good friend Jake McKee. This presentation took place
during the evening of day two and contains some BIG news for LEGO fans about
LDD, LEGO Factory and trains. You can listen to this BrickFest presentation by
visiting:

http://www.bricksinmypocket.org