 Announcements / BimP™ / 22
21  |  23
Subject:
BimPCast Update for 2 May 2005
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.bimp
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 04:15:52 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hey Brickheads!

There is some exciting news concerning the BimPCast in my latest audio update.
Be sure to visit the website and listen to the latest BimPCast for more
information.  I am not going to give the news away, you have to go listen.
How's that for forcing the BimPCast onto your computer speakers! ;)  If you have
an iPOD, be sure to visit the following URL to learn how to subscribe to the
BimPCast.

http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_detail.php?pod_id=2744

Keep on building!
Steven