 Announcements / BimP™ / 14
    BimP Updates (24 December 03) —Steven Combs
   Christmas is upon us all and as I write this, it is lightly snowing outside my office window. My daughter is downstairs practicing the piano tunes she will be playing for the family and my wife is off for a quick Secret Santa reveal. Just enough (...) (21 years ago, 24-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.bimp) !!