 Announcements / AuctionBrick™ / 15
  AuctionBrick is down

A hacker broke into AuctionBrick.com today and has taken the site down. The hacker's presence has now been removed, but AuctionBrick will remain down until further notice when we can fix the bugs and restore things. We are sorry for the trouble. (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction)