 Announcements / AuctionBrick™ / 14
    Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com —Matthew J. Chiles
   We are pleased to annouce our new Bulk Lister at (URL) AuctionBrick.com>! With the bulk lister you can list up to 100 items at a time by uploading a simple CSV file. To make it even easier you can download your current listings in a CSV file, make (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.auctionbrick, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops, FTX)

        Re: Bulk Listing Now Available at AuctionBrick.com —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I gave this a whirl and it's pretty nifty. It can be a bit persnickety if your format is off, (as can any .csv based approach) so watch out for unbalanced quote marks, stray line feeds and extraneous commas. But I hope lots of people give this (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.auction, FTX)