 Announcements / 999
    Contest Info and IP Address change —Paul Hartzog
   howD all, my site Et in Arcadia Lego has changed to (URL) update your bookmarks also, info about my contest as well as the original post i posted to lugnet have been added to the "News" page thx much -paul (23 years ago, 9-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.space, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.build, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.underground)

        Re: Contest Info and IP Address change —Chris Gordon
   Hmm, guess I cant enter my ambulance on my site huh? Looks like it would nicely complement your MEDIC... cg-88@home.com (URL) Hartzog <panarchy23@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:G9yDLE.95s@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 10-Mar-01, to lugnet.space)