 Announcements / 985
    Introducing Marlons Lego Page! —Marlon Wuytenburg
   I'd just like to introduce my Lego Page! It includes Doctor Who, AC-DC, Star Wars, 007, a Lego Guitar, and Stompin' Tom Connors Lego, with more on the way! (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: Introducing Marlons Lego Page! —Eric Joslin
   (...) Hey! I'd, uh, really like to see some Dr. Who stuff done in LEGO- I've struggled with Daleks lately myself. But, uh... You forgot the URL. :D eric (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)