 Announcements / 974
  How to make a Palm VII case out of Lego!!!

Just saw this in March 2001 Pen Computing magazine. Tijer Tsou, a clothing designer, has created a Lego case for her Palm VII PDA. You can see it at (URL) The case is 100% Lego elements. All external buttons work, and the antenna retracts. It's not (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build) !

  Re: How to make a Palm VII case out of Lego!!!

(...) Now that's cool. :^) ~Grand Admiral Muffin Head (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: How to make a Palm VII case out of Lego!!!

Arrrgh! I hate when I can't read. The person who built the Palm VII case is a male, not a female. And he's a software designer, not a clothing designer. In my defense, the language in the blurb in Pen Computing 3/01 ((URL) is a bit mangled. Anyway, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.build)

  Re: How to make a Palm VII case out of Lego!!!

(...) of (...) Love the "Beano" standing by, too! ROSCO (24 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.build)