 Announcements / 969
968  |  970
Subject:
One Full-Size Lego Darth Vader SOLD!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 23:37:43 GMT

Hi everyone!

I thought this was kind of interesting so I'm posting it.  Some of you may
remember when I posted a message saying I could get a FULL SIZE Lego Darth
Vader.  You may also remember that there were only 3 in the world and each
going for $10,000 a piece.  Well I went to FAO Schwarz in Las Vegas'
Caesar's Palace for the fun of it today and I noticed that the Darth Vader
was gone.  Being the curious one that I am I went and asked a lady working
what happened to it.  She informed me that Michael Jackson (yes, the singer
Michael Jackson)had bought one from the New York City FAO Schwarz but
something was wrong with it so he had the Darth Vader shipped from the Las
Vegas Caesar's Palace FAO Schwarz to his home.  I think we can conclude that
Michael Jackson is either a huge Star Wars fan, a Lego fan, or maybe both! :-)

Anyway, I just thought you'd all like to know.

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com