 Announcements / 965
    Town Building Contest - voting —Kevin Wilson
   Well, we had a "blip" in the voting process but I'm satisfied that it was caused by a misunderstanding rather than an intent to cheat. Since at this point only about 40 people have voted I think once everyone who entered, and lots (I hope) of (...) (23 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests)