 Announcements / 956
  Town building contest: getting close to the wire - please check entries already entered

Just reminding everyone that the last entry date for the Town building contest is Feb 15th (specifically, midnight PST on that day). Please, email me rather than posting to the newsgroup (it's much more certain that I'll get your entry) and give me (...) (23 years ago, 12-Feb-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.contests) !

  (canceled)