 Announcements / 924
    Online Ideas Page... —Josh Baakko
   I've updated my page, and will be updating it multiple times today, I've decided to stick with the JPEG's for now, the GIF's turned out to be larger & slower loading. If a model has more then 10 steps it will get more then one page, with 10 steps (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

        (canceled) —Amy Hughes

        Re: Online Ideas Page... —Ross Crawford
   (...) GIFs are lossless compression, JPEGs are lossy. So you'll generally be able to compress JPEGs smaller than GIFs, but the more you compress, the more detail is lost. ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)

        Re: Online Ideas Page... —Josh Baakko
   (...) The problem is that i deleted the original Bitmaps from MLCAD, so I can only change the format from the JPEG's and they end up being larger. I don't exactly know why they end up larger, but they do. I may go with a smaller picture on the (...) (23 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.publish)