 Announcements / 922
    New Online Ideas page! —Josh Baakko
   I have started an online ideas page, with directions created with MLCAD. All ideas come with a full parts list, usually in order of use, and all pages are printable. To view this page go to: (URL) am also taking idea at shi_web@hotmail.com , and you (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.publish, lugnet.town, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.basic, lugnet.boats, lugnet.castle, lugnet.sports)

        RE: New Online Ideas page! —Bram Lambrecht
     (...) I like the toilet :) Many of the links were broken though. May I suggest reducing your original images to 256 or fewer colors and saving them as GIFs instead of JPGs? The quality will be much better, and the file size may even be smaller. (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

         Re: New Online Ideas page! —Josh Baakko
     (...) All of the links should work now, all least they all worked for me. The parts lists are not all done yet, sorry. I'll post when they are. May I suggest (...) I know, the pictures should be GIF,but my picture program is defalted to JPEG, soI (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: New Online Ideas page! —Lester Witter
   (...) a good thing to have since I like to include interiors in my buildings. You need to check some of you links. Lester (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)

        Re: New Online Ideas page! —Josh Baakko
   (...) Hey, if you have some more ideas, or other ways to build some of the stuff on there, please e-mail them, or post here. When i use the ideas, i'll put your name on the pages as the creator of the idea. (...) I noticed that the pages are down, I (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.build)