 Announcements / 891 (-5)
  Hard to find 12v track at Georgia LEGO Outlet store

The Georgia LEGO Outlet store has recieved a shipment of hard to find 12v track, and some other little goodies. Train: 7858 12v switch points 19.60 7850 12v/4.5v straight track 6.99 7855 12v curved electric rails 6.99 Technic 8408 Desert Ranger (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Post Count

We should all congratulate Julie Krenz on the 200,00th post since LUGNET was started! Her post can be viewed here: (URL) McMillin P.S. At the current rate, 300,000 will arrive in about 159 days(May 22, 2001). (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

  Looking For Ali Vahidsafa still

Mr Ali Vahidsafa please contact me regarding the pirate sets you wish to part with. Thank you, Jon Furman (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Announcing the Seattle Mindstorms and Robotic Techies

After the November 6th "Workshop 3D LEGO RCX Challenge" in Seattle, Gus Jansson and I decided it was time to start a LEGO Robot specific group in this area. Well, it's about a month later, and we're through talking, time for some action! So this is (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea, lugnet.loc.us.wa.tac, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.robotics.events, lugnet.technic) !

  Announcement for Train Event in Braunschweig/Germany

Hi Folks, as some of you might have heared already, the FGLTC (First German Lego® Train Club) is starting the 5th train event in Braunschweig / Northern Germany. Braunschweig is a town right between Hannover and Berlin (and for e.g. just 415 km away (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.dk, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact