 Announcements / 865
  LEGO 2001 a TRU Exclusive?!?

Yes, you read that right - I received word from LEGO about this yesterday, and FBTB has the information about the initial release in the U.S. . . . Tim Webmaster, "From Bricks to Bothans" Your Star Wars LEGO News Source (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce)

  Re: LEGO 2001 a TRU Exclusive?!?

(...) got one). I don't have mine in front of me right now but I remember seeing a short statement saying that TRU would have a "preview" of upcoming 2001 sets. I just thought preview meant "display" not "for sale". A nice surprise in any case. Matt (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.starwars)