 Announcements / 847
  creation of MonLUG

Hello every one, I am proud to officially announce the creation of MonLUG, the Lego User Group of Montreal and surrounding. Thursday last week at our 4th meeting we agreed on the official name of the club. We presently have 4 members: founding (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.qc) !