 Announcements / 807
806  |  808
Subject:
2001 LEGO Line (When?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 21:28:19 GMT

Hi all-

It's usually about this time of the year (around the middle to end of October)
when we hear the first news about the new upcoming LEGO items for the next
year.

Has anyone heard ANYTHING about the 2001 line at all?

I'm so used to hearing about rumors, etc. and getting a sneak peek at some of
the new sets right about now. :-o

Oh well, I guess I can wait a little longer. :-)  Besides, as long as Town Jr.
items are still in production, I won't be in that big of hurry. :-(

If there is someone out there that knows of anything, or finds a 2001 catalog,
let's hear about it! :-)

Thanks...

-jeremy

PNLTC