 Announcements / 799
798  |  800
Subject:
Brick'n Fun Fest - Orlando, Florida, USA...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.fl.orl, lugnet.loc.us.fl, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 16 Oct 2000 03:10:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Greetings Florida LEGO Fans,

In less then two week the Brick’n Fun Fest kicks off in Orlando, Florida! The
home base of the fest is the Greater Florida LEGO Train Club display at the
Great American Train Show. We will have our main display plus other cool stuff
on various tables.

Fest at the show...
  Bring your trains Saturday and Sunday and run them on our layout!
  Bring your best MOC Saturday at 3pm and you could win LEGO prizes!
  See http://www.funbrix.com/ and click on Brick’n Fun Fest...

Info on GATS Orlando:
  Day one Saturday October 28, 11am-5pm
  Day two Sunday October 29, 11am-5pm
  See http://www.gats.com/orl10-00/index.html for more...

Fun at Disney...
We will be meeting at the LEGO Imagination Center on Friday (Oct. 27) at 8pm.
Please RSVP if you would like to meet Friday, I could get free GATS pass for
some of you AFOL out there? After the meeting we will head over to Pleasure
Island for some late night fun.

RSVP to: brickfunfest@funbrix.com

Build on...
Robin W