 Announcements / 761
    Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain! —Jake McKee
   Greetings! Today, Bricks on the Brain would like to announce that we now have our Web Deals functionality ready. If you had signed up to receive our email alerts, you should be receiving an email in your inbox shortly! If you haven't signed up yet, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain! —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) Cool. However I think your price per piece calculator may be a bit off For example eToys 4910 Hover scout. Sale at 1.49 with a price per piece of 1.29. I know this set is juniorised but I suspect it has more than 1.2 pieces in it (what does .2 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain! —Jake McKee
      (...) Thanks for letting us know. We realized late last night that we had an error in the calculations. We have fixed it and everything is calculating fine! Thanks again! (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

         Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain! —Dan Jezek
     (...) Imagine steping into a tub full of minifig shields and clip-on flags - they seem to be one of the most fragile pieces. (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Web Deals launch on Bricks on the Brain! —John Gramley
   (...) This looks really helpful! I really like that you have the discount and the price/piece calculated. That extra information helps in making purchase decisions. One thing I noticed is that your Percent Off formula is a little off. Right now the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)