 Announcements / 757
756  |  758
Subject:
Here we grow again! - Bricks on the Brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:20:11 GMT

Greetings!

Bricks on the Brain is at it again! We would like to announce a partnership
with Charles Adams to incorporate his Web Deals functionality at
http://xezol.hispeed.com/webdeals.html into BricksontheBrain.com.

Bricks on the Brain is now collecting all the LEGO deals, specials, and
discounts from around the web and keep a running list at:

www.bricksonthebrain.com/webdeals.cfm

In addition to being able to browse these deals from the BotB web site, you
can also sign up to receive a weekly email that will include the new updates!

We will begin posting the deals soon, and the first email update will be sent
Monday. If you would like to receive this email newsletter, please signup now
at:

www.bricksonthebrain.com/webdeals.cfm

We have also completed our public beta for our wireless shopping application,
and are now putting the final touches on both the Web enabled cell phone and
Palm VII versions. We will be launching soon! Imagine being able to buy LEGO
parts, monitor your account status and send eCards all via your cell phone or
Palm VII!

Stay tuned for more great announcement coming soon! We are working on many
many new features and will be rolling several of them out soon!

Thanks!

Jake
service@bricksonthebrain.com