 Announcements / 744
    September eLEGO update —Elliot Hyde
   Announcing the september update of my web site, eLEGO. New models are: • Hover MRLS • Orca CA • Mobile Anti-Air Unit • Trade Federation Battle Ship (don't get your hopes up) (URL) please. I'm updating monthly, so see you in October! Thanks, Elliot (...) (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: September eLEGO update —Jonathan Wilson
   I like those TS units. (24 years ago, 1-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)