 Announcements / 737
  September MOTM voting is ready

Hi all, The September LDraw.org Model Of The Month voting is up and ready at: (URL) entries to choose from this time. And just a reminder, entries should be submitted WITH a short text about the model and/or scene. And can the entrants for this (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: September MOTM voting is ready

(...) All great stuff! That Petrol Station that Jonathan Wilson made is a gem!!! --Todd (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: September MOTM voting is ready

(...) Yup. VERY tough voting, I'll have to think about where to cast my vote for a long time. Great models this month! And a big thanks goes out to Terry who is filling in for me while I can't update the site for a few days. -Tim (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

  Re: September MOTM voting is ready

(...) Agreed. There are a lot of good ones. Your Welcome Tim - not a big deal once Jacob told me about that cgi script to "register" each entrant. That solved a lot of problems. :-) So thanks to Jacob Sparre Andersen for once again putting on his (...) (24 years ago, 26-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)