 Announcements / 735
734  |  736
Subject:
Noodle Kidoodle merges with Zany Brainy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 03:02:27 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I was just checking out the various online stores to see if they had any
Lego on sale, and came accross the following message when going to
www.noodlekidoodle.com:

Welcome to ZanyBrainy!

In case you didn't hear, Noodle Kidoodle has officially merged with
ZanyBrainy. That means that America's leading resource for innovative play
and learning products just got bigger ... and better. You'll still find the
same level of friendly and superior service, as well as our continuing
unique commitment to enriching kids' lives. And to celebrate this union,
we'd like to offer you $10 off your next purchase of $30 or more at
ZanyBrainy.com. Welcome! We think you'll like it here. (Just enter the
coupon code: ZANY2 at Checkout to receive your discount.)

This was in a popup window, while the main window was redirected to the Zany
Brainy site.

It seems that the ranks continue to get thinnner...

Troy