 Announcements / 728
727  |  729
Subject:
Grand Re-Opening! Bricks on the Brain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics.palm
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 23:10:22 GMT

Wow, what an intense couple of weeks we have had! Bricks on the Brain has
launched the second generation of our web site andboy do we have new stuff!

We have improved the navigation of the store by adding additional sub
categories. We now have over 8,000 Parts with more coming all the time! You
can also add parts to your WishList or Favorites to help keep track of the
parts you like and the parts you want.

The BotB Gift Shop is now open, with Gift Wrapping, Gift Certificates,and
WishLists. Tell your friends and family! You can create a WishList and share
it with them. They can buy those parts for you or just buy you a gift
certificate, and you don't have to try and explain what you want! Buy Gifts of
Gift Certificates and have them mailed or emailed to them!

Featured and What's New Sections now up! Follow the parts that are newly added
to the site, check on the hottest, featured parts, check out new sites and
image, and more!

In the My.BotB section, you can keep track of your orders, create and edit
your WishList, view your Favorites, and track your orders and personal info!

Coming soon: Wireless Access...

In two weeks, we are launching our BotB Wireless application - Version 2! We
are targeting both Palm VII and Web enabled phones! You will be able to check
account information, send e-Cards to friends and family, and shop for parts.
Yes, shop for parts on your phone or Palm!

As you can tell, we have many many new features! Check us out today!

http://www.bricksonthebrain.com