 Announcements / 693
692  |  694
Subject:
Major Web update for the ADPolice
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2000 17:40:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

*****PRESS RELEASE*****

Qualification Trials, Western Wastelands, Unified States of New America,
July 28, 2003

Master Arms latest tank, the MA1192 medium assualt completed the
second portion of its grueling qualification trials. The first part of the test
took place in Sydney, Australia, while the second part was held in the
radioactive wastelands that was once the states of Montana, and
Wyoming.

http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/TankPolice/MA1192Trial2.html
http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/TankPolice/MA1192Trial.html

"We are very excited about the tank. It is much faster and more robust
than it's predecessors and is much less likely to explode," said Thomas
Throckmorton, head of Quality Assurance for Master Arms Tech's
Advanced Weapons division.

"We plan on using this new weapon system to provide the teeth behind
our new surveillance program. We currently have 16 Morgan AR4's,
although they are great for spotting trouble, we really don't have the
firepower to stop some of the more advanced mechanoids that have
been causing a lot of destruction. All this should change with the new
1192," said Justin Riggs, ADPolice chief.

http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/GodsEye/GodsEye.html

Availability
--------------
Pending final review, the MA1192 is expected to be in general service
within two months. The ADPolice have ordered 200 units of the vehicle
and expect delivery before the end of the year.

Master Arms Tech is a leader in weapon systems technology. With the
prior introduction of the 780 Armored Personnel Carrier
(http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/TankPolice/MA780.html)  and
now the 1192, MA Tech is leading a revolution in corporate and national
security.

The ADPolice mission is to serve and protect citizens and corporations.
Since 2001, the ADPolice has had an excellent record, causing fewer
secondary damage and casualties than any other law enforcement unit
in the world.

Contact Information

ADPolice Main Site
http://www.baylug.org/echopoint/ADPolice/index.html