 Announcements / 683
682  |  684
Subject:
New animation location and site info
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:41:38 GMT

Hello everyone,

In an attempt to archive all of my LEGO related files in my Brickshelf account
I started moving my finished animation files there.  The folder contating all
of my finished animations can be found at:

I still have to finish up some files and upload them, so there is more to
come.  Currently there are 9 files there.  In the future I'll be hosting my own
site and will serve up the first, second, and third tier pages.  All archived
pictures and animations that fall below the third tier will be
served by brickshelf via a link.  I'm doing this in an attempt to keep the
upload bandwidth of my future site to a minimum.  Also, for linking purposes
please use the following url, as this will not change as my site moves around.

http://www.plscp.com
(Pat's LEGO Space Craft Page)

Thanks,
pat J