 Announcements / 658
  Need more $$ for ldraw.org banner...

Hey everybody... I've been working with John Neal and we thought we could get the ldraw.org vinyl banner for $100, but realized that different printing methods wouldn't give us the result we need. This means that I'm in need of $130 more towards the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org.us)

  Re: Need more $$ for ldraw.org banner...

(...) BTW - I can accept Paypal at tim@zacktron.com now. Thanks again! -Tim (URL) timcourtne ICQ: 23951114 (24 years ago, 26-Jun-00, to lugnet.events, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.org.us)