 Announcements / 648
647  |  649
Subject:
L3Lab v1.2 20000616
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2000 15:32:49 GMT

I have also made a new L3Lab, mainly because of a stupid bug in v1.1,
where the model was always drawn twice per redraw!!  -effectively
slowing down rendering to half speed... (L3Lab v1.0 is OK though)

I have also added some commandline options for LDAO to better control L3Lab.
The extended colors (direct colors) are now fully supported.
There are now four ways of polling for model file updates.

That's it, please enjoy
http://home16.inet.tele.dk/hassing/l3lab.html
http://www.ldraw.org/download/software/l3lab
/Lars