 Announcements / 619
  Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

Followups to lugnet.org & lugnet.general The newest and most recent version of the LUGMAP has been copied over to LUGNET. (URL) are links to the maps from the LUGNET homepage and throughout the .org.* and .loc.* hierarchy's I have included all the (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.org, lugnet.org.ca, lugnet.org.us, lugnet.org.nl, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.loc.it, lugnet.loc.jp)

  Re: Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

Great map, thanks. Chris (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

Eric, The maps looks great, super job. I did notice one "bug" in the link on the new Australia/Oceania page: (URL) If you click on the General Users Group text it takes you to the Europe map. I'm sure it's just a case of "clipboard inheritance". jt (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

(...) Oops, Your right. If you click the Map its good to go but the text links are wrong. Very sorry about that. I will fix it right away and let Todd and Suz know. Thanks again, Eric Kingsley (...) .org.* (...) Contries (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general)

  Re: Newest version of the World Map "LUGMAP" available on LUGNET

Thank you for adding LEGO-MUG to the LUGMAP. LEGO-MUG is Mindstorms users group in Japan. We have monthly meeting and now prepare for 4th Mindstorms Festival in August 20th at Tokyo Big Site. Go Furukawa LEGO-MUG (URL) are permitted that using (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jun-00, to lugnet.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.jp)