 Announcements / 618
    I'm exiting the world of LEGO. —Robert Farver
   After weeks of soul-searching and discussions with my wife, I have decided it is time to exit the LEGO scene, at least in large part. After 6 months in our new house we are finding there is no room for this hobby, either financially or time wise. I (...) (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general)

        Re: I'm exiting the world of LEGO. —Gary Istok
    (...) That is very disappointing news. You were getting to be so well known as "Mr. LEGO Slope". I have to say that Rob has always been a class act, and one of the first people I have ever traded with. I hope you don't liquidate all your LEGO. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Jun-00, to lugnet.general)