 Announcements / 608
607  |  609
Subject:
Star Wars 7181 & 7191 (Tie &X-Wing) purchased in NE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 06:05:21 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Tonight I spotted and purchased set 7181 (Tie Interceptor) and set 7191 (X-
Wing) at a Toys R Us in Lincoln, NE (27th Street).  The 7181 cost $99 and the
7191 cost $149.  The TRU received two of each.

The sets are printed in black and white on the front of the box and in color
on the back.  The sets are about the same shape and size as the Mos Espa
Podracer set and come two to a Lego box.  I share this packaging tidbit as it
could mean that some retailers may not carry many of these items based on size
and cost.

I can post more details on these sets soon.  After purchasing the sets, I
packed them to ship as luggage on my flight to Utah on Tuesday.

I purchased these sets after meeting Hari Wiguna and his wife this evening in
Nebraska. My family and I were passing through Nebraska on vacation and I
happened to stop by Toys R Us on the way to see Hari.  Upon arrival, the TRU
employee was unpacking these sets!

Ashley Glennon (male)
www.minifigmuseum.freeservers.com