 Announcements / 579
578  |  580
Subject:
Lego Direct wants page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Fri, 5 May 2000 19:29:46 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've decided to offer to maintain a "wants" web page in anticipation of Lego
Direct. This will be a simple web page, along the lines of the kind of database
discussed in the thread http://www.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=70

I will accept email to catena@xnet.com with your name and email address. For
each desired part, please list the Partsref
(http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/) number, color, quantity, and
maximum price per piece (in US$, please). I will be listing people's names to
discourage anonymous entries of a gazillion Timmies at $100 each.

I think we should assume a 50-100 quantity minimum, as Brad Justus mentioned in
his post (http://www.lugnet.com/lego/direct/?n=7). I'm hoping that my web page
might help them get an idea of how we might respond to their Lego Direct
initiative, as described publicly so far.

Please send me deletions to this page as you acquire your wants. It's very easy
for me to reduce a quantity or delete an entry, and it makes the page more
accurate.

The URL for the web page is http://home.xnet.com/~catena/ld_want.shtml
Please be a little patient, as this page will be maintained by hand.