 Announcements / 578
  New pictures on Brickshelf

I'm just announcing that I have some new pictures up on Brickshelf. I have a blacksmith shop(which has already been announced to lugnet.caste), a Technic car that I made a couple of years ago, some fire/rescue models, & pictures from when I went to (...) (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  Re: New pictures on Brickshelf

(...) Great designs. I like the pool table in the fire station. (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

  Re: New pictures on Brickshelf

What is the web address, I'd like to go look. Thanks, Mouser X over and out. (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)

  Re: New pictures on Brickshelf

(...) (URL) too" on what Frank said. :-, Cheers, - jsproat (24 years ago, 5-May-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general)