 Announcements / 569
568  |  570
Subject:
English version of my site is launched
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 11:43:19 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi, Dear LUGNET reader!

  Recently I became a member of LUGNET. I'm very happy to be one of
this great community. By the way, almost a half years ago, I started
my web site, but it has been Japanese only. Finally I made English version
of my site. Please take a look at http://www.counterclockwiseclub.com and
let me know what you think. You can email me at
webmaster@counterclockwiseclub.com
My creation is mostly walkers that is used MindStorms, micro motor or
other TECHNIC parts. Honestly to say, I'm not native English speaker, so if
you find any strange things, I will very appreciate your correction.

Enjoy!

Tamotsu Maruyama
----
Sorry! previous my message is canneled because I made a mistake
about my mail address.