 Announcements / 553
    New scans added —Kevin Loch
   Many new scans added: (URL) World Show Travel in Space ronald Ronald McDonald c84me (first page cleaned up) 1843 Space / Castle value pack 1806 Aquanaut Paravane 1804 Crossbow Boat 1802 {Tidy treasure} 8700 Expert builder motor 8408 Desert Ranger (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.announce)

        Re: New scans added —Kevin Loch
   (...) Oops! This wasn't actually uploaded to the scans section, it is here: (URL) had made a copy for "safe keeping", unfortunately I put it in the incoming scans folder. The other night when I cleaned out the incoming folder I assumed that it had (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.db.scans)