 Announcements / 532
    Its that time of month again... —Tim Courtney
   Its nearing that time when we all go to the polls and vote for our favorite Lego renderings. So mosey on down to ldraw.org and cast your vote - there's some high stakes this month! (URL) am going away for a week leaving tomorrow, but I'll try to get (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)