 Announcements / 450
    Castle World - the new fan-created site in progress —Shiri Dori
   Hi everyone! (You might have seen this already - you might not have. Depends if you read .castle regularly...) For the past few days, a new idea submerged (by Pawel) and immediately gained acceleration (translation of phrases might be off here, (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle World - the new fan-created site in progress —Dave Stiles
   (...) Todd had to have missed it.....just like the posting of my site that shows the First MOC's in the arctic line that I know of, but maybe I'm prejudiced on these since thay are mine ;) ....the Castle world is alot better than my first attempt at (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)