 Announcements / 439
  NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

The NYC LEGO Fest is on for Saturday February 5th at my apartment in Staten Island (easy commute via public transportation from all 5 boroughs as well as an easy drive from NJ, LI and beyond). If you are interested in attending, please let me know. (...) (25 years ago, 11-Jan-00, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny, lugnet.loc.us.nj, lugnet.loc.us.ny)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

I'm going to have to decline for the 5th. I have family obligations. :-( -Mike Lunny (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

Sounds good to me! (...) (25 years ago, 14-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

Hello, all! I'm a fairly new LUGNETter, but I've been a Lego fan all my life (though my recent interest in it is due to the Star Wars sets.) I've been hanging around the Star Wars section of LUGNET but only just now came across any New Yorkers. The (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jan-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

(...) Just one LITTLE condition. So, what part of the trade are you in? I plan to see the "parade" again this year. There's nothing quite like a 100- segment bug getting out of a limousine right in front of you. The web site is (URL) looks like Lego (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th

I'm with Disney Adventures, the kids magazine, so I'm press. I usually don't go to Javits (went once during Toy Fair a few years ago, and it was crazy), but if anyone goes, make sure you take pictures of any lego displays! The showrooms at the Toy (...) (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th - Canceled

The NYC LEGOfest announced for this weekend is canceled (too many people can't make this weekend). To those of you that responded, please advise me of your availability in March. Ed "Boxer" Jones www.geocities.com/~e.../lego.html (25 years ago, 2-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)

  Re: NYC LEGOfest - Saturday, February 5th - Canceled

(...) I'm generally available, but I need to know 2-weeks in advance so that I can duck potential schedule misfits. I would almost certainly have missed this one since I didn't hear anything until too late. Chris (25 years ago, 3-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.ny)