 Announcements / 428
    Website update - town, trains, Legoland Windsor pics —Kevin Wilson
   After a good deal of delay I have completed updating my site: (URL) pictures of a trip to Legoland Windsor this summer: (URL) of my recently completed (and then torn down) town layout: (URL) few train pics: (URL) school Technic class pics: (URL) you (...) (25 years ago, 28-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.legoland.windsor, lugnet.general)