 Announcements / 4146 (-5)
  The LEGO Minifigure Catalog

"This catalog presents high quality photographs of all LEGO® Minifigures released between 1970s and 2010. The 3600 plus Minifigures® are organized by an innovative nomenclature that makes it easy to identify Minifigures®. Several indexes make it (...) (13 years ago, 23-Jun-11, to lugnet.inv, lugnet.announce) !

  New buildinginstruction on the LPub Manual Site

Howdy folks! Check out my new buildinginstructions on the LPub Manual Site! https://sites.google...ons/cowboy I Love Building too... digitally... :-) Cheers! Jaco (13 years ago, 19-May-11, to lugnet.announce)

  LDraw.org File Encoding Standard Ratified

Hello, The LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) has unanimously ratified changes to the text encoding requirements of the LDraw.org File Format. The Text Encoding section now reads as follows: (...) The LDraw 1.0.0 specification has been updated (...) (13 years ago, 30-Apr-11, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  Bricksmith 2.5: More performance improvements

(2 URLs) Bricksmith 2.5> adds the following features: Multi-threaded file parser (10.6 64-bit only) Inlined primitives drawn with faster optimized structures Direct primitive vertex interaction Cursor-centric zooming Supports 3DConnexion mice for (...) (13 years ago, 30-Apr-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac, FTX)

  Brickfête - Events List

Well, As my fried Vince from Slap Chop fame says, Martini, Bikini, No Wienie's. ummm, no sorry I think I should have said, Fête!!!! (1)(2) The Brickfête team has not stopped plugging away since the first announcement a month ago. In that time the (...) (13 years ago, 16-Apr-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact