 Announcements / 4126 (-5)
  New LDraw tool for parts authors: Unificator

(2 URLs) Unificator> merges together nearby vertices in LDraw files, and snaps triangle/quads onto primitives/subfiles.. Program, source files, examples and documentation are available (URL) here>. Enjoy! (URL) Philo> (13 years ago, 24-Jan-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  Call for Presentations: Bricks by the Bay 2011, SF Bay Area, CA USA

Bricks by the Bay 2011 For Immediate Release January 12, 2011 Contact: Paul Sinasohn Program Chair singlow @ gmail .com Bricks by the Bay Call For Presentations Bricks By The Bay 2011 is looking for any talks, roundtables, and special activities you (...) (13 years ago, 13-Jan-11, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce)

  Motors comparison page updated

My (URL) motors comparison page> now includes tests of the E-motor from (URL) Energy Add-On Set (9688)>. (URL) Enjoy! (URL) Philo> (13 years ago, 12-Jan-11, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, FTX) !

  Brick Fiesta

(2 URLs) Brick Fiesta!> Mark your calendars and get ready to attend the most unique LEGO fan event in the central United States (south of Chicago!). The first Brick Fiesta is being held in Austin, Texas from June 30th to July 3rd, 2011. Since 2003 (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, FTX) !

  Brickworld 2011 - Registration Open

Hello everyone, We are happy to announce that Brickworld registration is now open. We have been hard at work performing a complete overhaul on the registration process. In response to your feedback in the survey after last year's event, we have done (...) (13 years ago, 7-Jan-11, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX) !

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact