 Announcements / 4114
4113  |  4115
Subject:
North America LEGO Coordinator
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 2010 13:38:08 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

On behalf of the LEGO Community Team:

   Steve Witt has left his position as Community Coordinator at the LEGO Group as of October 29th 2010. Over the past five years, Steve has contributed to The LEGO Group’s community outreach program and we would like to thank Steve for his efforts.

   The LEGO Group will be recruiting for a new coordinator for North America in the near future. Until a replacement can be found, all activities and contacts for the North American region should be directed to Jim Foulds - jfoulds AT lego.com

Ben Ellermann

LEGO Ambassador