 Announcements / 411
    Minifig-scale mech pages posted! —Michael Hopkins
   I have just uploaded three pages for the 86th Mobile Armored Police Division of the NYPD. These pages highlight three new minifig scale mechs I built late one night. All mechs use combinations of pieces from Throwbots and classic lego and space (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.space, lugnet.build, lugnet.general)

        Re: Minifig-scale mech pages posted! —Michael Hopkins
   (...) Sorry, those URL's should be: (3 URLs) I must have got too excited. -Michael (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.build)