 Announcements / 4103
4102  |  4104
Subject:
Call for Flight-Related MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 2010 22:42:01 GMT

On October 10, 2010, Bricks for Brains will be presenting an exhibit at the
grand opening of the Yankee Air Museum's new facility at Willow Run Airport in
Ypsilanti, MI.

In addition to a hands-on pile of LEGO for museum visitors to play with, we
would like to display some flight-related MOCs (in a hands-off mode, of course),
such as aircraft, airships, rockets, spacecraft, etc.

If you are interested in showing-off some of your MOCs that fit this
description, please let me know and we can make arrangements.

Thank you,

Duane Collicott
Executive Director, Bricks for Brains
duane@collicott.com