 Announcements / 4076 (-5)
  Brickworld - Build On The Spot Challenge

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space The Brickworld Team has arranged to create and execute our second annual Build On-The-Spot (BOTS) challenge at this year’s event. This challenge will be completed in addition to the (...) (14 years ago, 30-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  DATHeader Update (The Reviewer Tool) Version 3.0.5

Today I have released the new version 3.0.5.0 of DATHeader. Sorry for all linux guys, it does not work under MONO. For all other it might be worth to have a look to the new features. You will find the details and a download link on (URL) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce)

  Brickworld - Premiere Item

(URL) Share - Learn - Explore - Discover 2010: Bricks In Space Brickworld is excited to announce that Jonathan Bender, author of "LEGO - A Love Story" will be attending Brickworld this year. (URL) In honor of this, we have made arrangements with his (...) (14 years ago, 28-Mar-10, to lugnet.events.brickworld, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.events, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Michiana-LTC to display at St. Joseph Valley Railroad Club Swap Meet - Sunday, March 21st, 2010

Type: Train Show and Swap Meet Date: Sunday, March 21, 2010 Time: 10:00am - 3:00pm Location: BPOE Lodge 235 Address: 3535 McKinley Ave, South Bend, IN The Saint Joe Valley Model Railroad club sponsors two swap meets a year. At our meet you will see (...) (14 years ago, 19-Mar-10, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, lugnet.announce)

  GMLTC to display at La Crosse & Three Rivers Model Railroad Show

(URL) The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club will be showing this weekend at the La Crosse & Three Rivers Railroad Club 29th Annual Model Railroad Show. Come see the GMLTC’s 18’x30’ ever-expanding modular all-LEGO town & 9V train layout. Judy & Bill (...) (14 years ago, 16-Mar-10, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mn, lugnet.loc.us.wi, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact