 Announcements / 4041 (-5)
  LDraw.org's November 2009 Part of the Month Winners

Congratulations to the winners of the November 2009 Part Of The Month (POTM) contests: (URL) POTM - Best Part, Electric Power Functions IR Handset Incremental (Complete) by Philippe Hurbain (Philo)> (URL) POTM - Most Desired Part, Tyre 37 x 22 ZR by (...) (15 years ago, 8-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, FTX)

  *** LDView Version 4.1 Released ***

LDView 4.1 is now available for download from the LDView downloads page here: (URL) Some notable changes: Curve smoothing in POV-Ray exports. Customizable toolbar on Windows and Mac versions. Note: the default toolbar is now missing some features (...) (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, FTX)

  LDConfig Manager 1.0

Because of the current discussion about the LDConfig.ldr I needed a tool to visualisise all the used colors. So I just coded LDConfig Manager. It is far from beeing complete and maybe buggy, but it works for me. Maybe you are also interested in (...) (15 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad)

  Color page updated

Hi folks, the colors page at LDraw.org has been updated: (URL) find links to localized versions of the color table as well as Philo's Visual LDConfig.ldr picture: (URL) w. (15 years ago, 1-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

  2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC): Election results

The winners of the 2009/2010 LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) election are (in alphabetical order by last name): Travis Cobbs Mike Heidemann Santeri Piippo Allen Smith Scott Wardlaw Congratulations to the new LDraw Standards Committee (LSC) members! (...) (15 years ago, 1-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact