 Announcements / 4005
  AFOL Interview

I'm posting this on behalf of one of the members in my LUG. You can send her your responses directly if you like; her email is her firstname.lastname@gmail.com . Or, you can send them to me, and I'll pass the word along. Thanks, Jordan Schwarz -- (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.publish)