 Announcements / 3998
    Hispabrick Magazine 005 —Jetro de Chateau
   Hispabrick Magazine 005 is now available in English and in Spanish. This issue is dedicated to the 10th anniversary of the LEGO Star Wars line and features several articles about SW related issues (MOCs, a competition to win a chrome Darth Vader, (...) (15 years ago, 29-Jul-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.es) !!

        Re: Hispabrick Magazine 005 —John Cooper
   (...) Another great issue! I've enjoyed reading each issue. OK, maybe I enjoyed looking at each issue, and reading the issues translated into English. Thank you to the writers, editors and translators! (15 years ago, 7-Aug-09, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)