 Announcements / 395
    FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago —Tim Courtney
   I just returned from the Museum of Science and Industry in Chicago where they held the Illinois state FIRST Lego League Mindstorms competition. FIRST is an organization that uses Lego Mindstorms to help prommote kids pursuing careers in engineering (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

        Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago —Nick Taylor
   FIRST appears to be an excellent program from what I've seen. I'd sure like to see the kids in action instead of just photos of their robot competitions. Parallax (the makers of the BASIC Stamp) have recently started providing support for FIRST. See (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

        Re: FIRST Lego Leage competition at MSI Chicago —Jack Gregory
   Be advised that there are two competitions sponsored by FIRST. One has been going on for a few years, called the "FIRST Robotics Competition" The other, new this year is FIRST LEGO League. The latter, which is what the original post is about, is (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)